Smoked & Glazed Ham This was the tastiest and juiciest ham I’ve had in my life. Try this out and let me know how it works! The entire cook took 3:48 minutes.
Smoked & Glazed Ham
Here is my YouTube Link: Christmas Ham
- I picked up a 14 pound Petit Jean ham
- Took it out of the packaging to let it air dry over night.
- Put a cooling rack at the bottom of a deep aluminum pan.
- Coated the ham with dijon mustard and sriracha.
- I used Kinders Brown Sugar and Red Garlic to cover the meat. The ratio was 75% Brown Sugar to 25% Red Garlic
- At the bottom of the pan, I put around 3 1/2 cups of apple juice.
- Put in my Meater +, and set the finish temperature at 145.
- Got the Big Green Egg at 300 degrees with The Good Charcoal. I threw on around four handfuls of applewood chips.
- I put the plate setter down to make the fire indirect.
- When the internal temperature hit 130 degrees I put the glaze on the ham.
- I pulled the ham at 141 degrees. It will continue to rise.
- I let it rest for about 45 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Smoked & Glazed Ham
2 cups of brown sugar
1/4 cup of honey
4, TBSP of apple cider vinegar
4, TBSP of Dijon mustard
Combine all of these in a pan. Stir until the mixture starts to boil on the sides. Reduce heat until the glaze starts to simmer. I constantly whisked the mixture for 12 minutes. Pull of the heat, get a basting brush, and put on ham.
Smoked & Glazed Ham
Discount Codes to Save Money:
- Lillie’s – SMOKESIGNALSLR15
- Monument Grills – CHRIS15
- Scooch Phone Cases – SMOKESIGNALS Swift Meats petite pork roasts were absolutely delicious. You can see how juicy they were when I sliced them. I used pecan wood for the smoke flavor which paired perfectly with the Fire and Smoke Society Sweet Preacher rub. I thinly sliced the pork to make sandwiches on Sister Schubert’s rolls. Stack the meat and eat!
Here is how I smoked these on my Big Green Egg!
- Set up your grill for indirect heat. I had my Big Green Egg around 250 degrees. I used pecan wood for the smoke flavor.
- Insert a Meater or whichever thermometer of your choice in the thickest part of the meat. I set my finish temperature at 153 degrees.
- When the internal temperature hit 140 degrees, I removed the pork roasts. I changed my grilling set up to direct grilling. Then I got my grill around 500 degrees so I could sear them for extra crust.
- Flipped them every two minutes so I could get an even crust on each side.
- I pulled them at 153 and let them rest for 20 minutes.
- We thinly sliced the roasts. You can do thin, medium, or thick slice. It’s all what you prefer!
- We had three different choices of barbeque sauces. We had Lillie’s Carolina, Sweet Baby Ray’s, and Wright’s Spicy. Smoked & Glazed Ham
- My wife picked up Sister Schubert rolls to make the sandwiches. The size was perfect because we could try different combinations.
- Stack up your pork & eat!
- I tell you what, Swift Meats is the real deal! My wife and I invited some good friends over for a feast. We decided to grill the beef ribeye roast from @swift__meats! After I trimmed the roast, she made a savory and super flavorful herb rub to cover the roast.
- After I covered the roast as thickly as I could with our rub, I used butcher twine to keep the roast together in order to get an even cook. I put it on the @biggreenegg with @thegoodcharcoal and pecan wood at 275 degrees. I put my @meatermade thermometer to ensure I pulled the meat at 103 degrees.
Once the meat hit 103, I set up the grill for direct heat. The fire hit 500 degrees, and my final internal temperature target was 118 degrees. Remember, the temperature will rise as it rests, especially on a large roast like this one. The rub did exactly what we hoped- it created a tangy, peppery herb flavor that complemented the meat perfectly without overpowering the taste of the prime rib! We served asparagus & garlic mashed potatoes with dinner, which made the perfect fall meal for a group of great friends! @swift__meats provides a superior quality that impresses a crowd every single time! #SwiftMeats #SwiftAmbassador
Low-Sugar Fruit Juices: The Benefits, Risks, and How to Choose the Right Option for Your Health Needs and Dietary Preferences
Fruit juices are a refreshing and tasty way to hydrate and get essential nutrients. They are a popular choice for...
Watch Newest movies And TVShows Online
There are a great deal of areas where you can Watch Most recent TVShows and also movies online. These sites...
The Majority Of Checked Out Movies Websites in the world
There are lots of websites in the world that offer Movies as well as TV shows to look for totally...
Get The Best Office Table and Chair in Philippine at Very Cheap Price
Most people working in the office should know that suitable office cabinets can significantly improve productivity. Contrarily, better-constructed office cabinets...
PruVisor Management Consulting covers the development of a detailed plan of action for improvement- PruVisor Management Consulting
Organizations may seek our consulting services for a number of reasons which includes gaining external advice and access to the consultants’ specialized...
Dancing Competitions Are A Wonderful Way To Make New Friends!
Dance competitions are a great way to meet new people. They are a great opportunity to get to know people...